CDDI provides to other CSOs, the Media and the general public the following services:
- Free Legal Advice for members of the public, CSOs and journalists;
- Assistance with law reform, legal drafting and advocacy work;
- Provision of expertise in discussions on law reform, democratization and human rights issues;
- Representation of members of the public before public authorities, such as in access to information requests;
- Representation in court cases – both defense of Media and litigation in Access to Information claims;
- Training of the Public Administration on Access to Information obligations;
- Public awareness-raising on Access to Information, European Integration and Media freedom issues.
In providing these services, CDDI aims at making reforms and democratization of government institutions and at building the capacity of Albanian civil society.